- Sterilized by Ethylene – Oxide gas. Sterilization process complies with ISO 11135-1.
- Non-pyrogenic, for single use only.
- Colour coded port cap as per gauge.
- Quick flash back for confirmation of successful cannulation.
- Universal 6% taper for compatibility with any other standard product.
- Specially designed catheter tip for smooth penetration.
- Back cut needle for easy penetration.
||Int – Ext Dia (in mm)
||Length (in mm)
||Water Flow (ml/min.)
||1.6 - 2.1
||1.3 - 1.8
||1.2 - 1.5
||0.9 - 1.3
||0.8 - 1.1
||0.6 - 0.9
||0.5 - 0.7
||0.4 - 0.6
- Japanese Needle made of Stainless steel which offers lower resistance during
insertion, resulting in less trauma to the patient.
- European Catheter which has the lowest coefficient of friction resulting in lesser
penetration force and reduces the chances of sticking to vascular walls.
- PTFE/PUR/FEP catheter can be provided.
- Hydrophobic filter / porous plug is also available.
- Medical grade paper / tyvek.
- Blister made of Non – toxic PVC film / non-pvc packaging (soft blister).
- For infusion therapy of Paediatric and geriatric use, we have micro drip set and measured volume set ( with floating valve measuring 110ml and 150ml ) option for gravity floe vented and Non vented with and without Luer Lock set available
- Aseptically packing in HM/Poly Pouches with choice of single and double pouches.
Packing List (USET)
||Inner Carton QTY.
||Outer Carton QTY.
||QTY. per 20 FT. Container
||QTY. per 40 FT. Container
||QTY. per 40 FT. HC Container